elmentem (Pronounced as älmentäm)
1) I left the place
2) I went to.. (“elmentem a boltba” – “I went to the shop”)
menni – to go; to walk
1) to leave, to go away, to walk away, to drive away
2) to be just barely good enough, to be barely okay
3) (informal) to cum, to come (to have an orgasm)
4) (euphemistic) to pass away, to die
elmentem (Pronounced as älmentem) – I save (this); I am saving (this)
– IT terminology for saving files or changes.
elmenteni (a fájlt/változtatásokat) – to save (the file/changes)
..there are two E sounds (two ways to pronounce the vowel E) in Hungarian. They are kind of pronounced the same as the _ä_ and _e_ in Finnish, but we have only one letter for them, the _e_.
_ä_ is pronounced e.g. in the word “nem” (no) or “telefon” (telephone).
_e_ is pronounced e.g. in the word “igen” (yes) or “megy” (he/she goes).