Translation::: He/she has put bad wood on the fire.
Meaning::: He/she has done something (really) bad. / He has got into mischief.
rossz – bad
1) wood (material beneath the bark of the trunk or branches of a tree)
1) to do
2) to place; to put
tesz – he/she/it does/places/puts; he/she/it is doing/placing/putting
1) fire [as a noun]
2) he/she/it pins; stitches (fastens with a pin or stitch) [as a verb]
3) he/she/it fixes; sticks [as a verb]
4) he/she/it shines; blazes; glares (sun) [as a verb]
1) to pin; to stitch (to fasten with a pin or stitch) [as a verb]
2) to fix; to stick [as a verb]
3) to shine; blaze; glare (sun) [as a verb]