…in those times it still used to walk in child’s shoes.
…in those times it still was not so developed.
…in those times it still used to be in its infancy.
akkor – then
akkori – of that time; (it is) from that time
akkoriban – in those times
1) still; yet
[e.g.: Még több. – Even more.]
gyerekcipő – child’s shoe
gyerek; gyermek – child
cipő – shoe
1) to walk; to go
2) to attend; to go regularly
3) to visit; to go somewhere
4) to be somewhere; to be that far
5) to happen to go; to happen to be
6) to move; to move around
7) to go out with somebody; to date someone
8) to come off somehow
9) to accompany; to bring about; to entail
10) to appertain; is meant to be [no English equivalent]
Check out some examples of using this verb here.